In the rush to make all your other holiday arrangements, insurance is often overlooked. And if you are a citizen of the EEC, be sure to take your European Health Insurance Card with you (formerly E111), which is obtainable from GOV.UK. Even then, the unexpected can always happen so for a modest additional cost why not take a little bit of peace of mind with you?